Dear HPJI/IRDA Members,
Greetings from REAAA,
The joint organizers of the Road Engineering Association of Asia & Australasia (REAAA) Conference,
currently sixteen in its series, take great pleasure in inviting you to this premier event which will be
held in the capital city of Manila from 17 to 19 March 2021.
Do take this opportunity to spend some time with us, possibly before or after the conference, to relax, enjoy and enjoy the flair and flavors of our unique Philippines hospitality, the display of our colorful and mesmerizing cultural performances and the tantalizing tastes of our local and international cuisines.
Also, we would like to invite your members to submit Abstract(s) that showcase advance technologies/systems in the following areas.
• Infrastructure design and construction
• Geotechnical innovations
• Highway planning
• Transportation, including public transport
• Pavement technology
• Road financing schemes
• Asset management
• Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS)
• Road safety
• Climate change, resilience and emergency management
Papers shall be submitted in two stages, first Abstract and then as a full paper after the Abstract has been accepted. Paper submitted should be original and have not been published and/or presented elsewhere. Kindly submit your Abstract of not more than 300 words in doc or docx format (double space, A4 size paper) to email@example.com. The schedule is as follows:
• Abstract submission: 1st January 2020–30th April 2020
• Abstract evaluation and notification of acceptance: 1st April 2020-31st May 2020
• Submission of paper: 1st June 2020-31st August 2020
• Notification of paper acceptance: 1st September 2020-30th November 2020
For confirmation and further inquiries, please contact the 16th REAAA Conference Organizing Committee at telephone number (+63) 28 3764723/ (+63) 920 9831799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you in Manila in 2021.
16th REAAA Conference 2021